I am most thankful for my Friends

Leyla
I am most thankful for the people that surround me, for the people that are always there are for me when I need them, for the people that believe in me and support me, for the wonderful people called “friends”.
Sometimes I get this advice about not trusting anyone these days, even your friends, but than our life would look so meaningless and nonchalant, and most people like me would feel desperate and miserable.
Along the difficult path called “Life” we need those people that can when you feel like all is up and you can’t continue anymore, whisper the words of strength and hope, when you feel like the secret you are keeping is too tough on your heart, be there to confide in you and share the strain, when you wake up breathless from a horrible nightmare at four am, pick up the phone to calm you down, not be angry for being woken up, when you feel like every single thing you start is destined to failure, be there to tell you to put on a different glasses and have a different view, or make you laugh till there are tears in your eyes and you have forgotten all the troubles in the world. And there are so many “whens” that happened in my life that I could continue to count.
Now and then I wonder how life you be so injustice as to separate me from the people I care and love so much, but then I feel so thankful for the fact there are somewhere still remembering me and occasionally dropping me a note. Though as Byron said “friendship is love without the wings” I spontaneously get to be taken on the wings of the airplane back to my hometown for about a week. Studying in another city makes it hard for me to visit home so often. But this impulsive fall brought me back, where I was warmly welcomed by my old dear faces. And what can I wish more from God when you find the changed people still loving and understanding you, what more can you wish when friendly love gleams like a sunshine all around you. Maybe only the restlessness of separation, when after a long talk you stay at the door to give huge friendly hugs and all in tears promising to meet up again, but the distress passes away when I remember that on the other side of the road I have other friends waiting for me to come back and a feeling of mere happiness and gratitude spreads inside.
Even if life has separated us and thrown on different continents of the world and has been so generous as to give other ones close to me, I am most grateful to consider those people my friends and obliged for them.