Animal: A Friendly Phantom

shreena
I was never fond of any dog or say even any cat because I was afraid of them. Afraid to the level that I couldn't even touch them.
There was a dog in my neighboure called Phantom. Everyone loved it a lot.Even I used to like it but as I was afraid, I couldn't show my affection to it. I like to admire it from distance.
One day it so happened,that uncle told me that I need to take it for a walk. I was scared as if I have seen some ghost. I denied but uncle was not ready to listen. Uncle introduced me to him and told him not to trouble me much.
Very carefully,I hold its belt and started to walk,but still I was afraid. After walking for some distance, I took it to a park and sat on a bench whereas Phantom was roaming here and there.
After few minute,he came to me with a stick in his mouth, indicating to play with him. I told him " I am afraid, what if u bite"? to which he only said" woww". I didn't understand what he mean, but when we both started playing,not even for a second I felt that he is going to harm me. After that we became friends instantly and now I understood why that day uncle forced me to take him for a walk.
It became my daily routine to take Phantom for a walk and i don't know about other pets but I surely love Phantom and is not afraid of him anymore.