Weather: Rain Masti

shreena
I still remember, it was one of those days where it was quite difficult to predict whether it would rain or not. The weather was quite cold with the cool breeze blowing and giving me a shivering..
Among the hustle bustle of the leaves and noises of the insect, Dad ,my sister Shruti and I were talking randomly whereas mom was busy preparing spicy pakoras- just a perfect snacks for a cold weather..
Suddenly it started raining making Shruti and me thrill at the same time...The water droplets coming inside through the window pane was making us both excited.We decided we would request mom to allow us for getting drenched in the rain.
We went to her and asked her" Mummy can we get drenched in the rain?" and like any other mom she said "No,you can't, you both will fall sick".. but after lots of convincing she finally allowed us..
As soon as she said yes,we both ran to the backyard and started enjoying rain..As soon as the ist raindrop fell on my face,I can't explain the feeling,it was so unsaid.As if mother nature is bestowing its blessing on us..Shruti and I were dancing like crazy while humming a song..Our parents were watching us standing at a distance.. soon after mom came with towel and started calling us to come inside..In the process we started splashing water on her and she started scolding us.But soon enough dad came to our rescue and he started splashing water on mom.We both sister hi-fied with dad and after enjoying some more went inside the house,where pakoras were waiting for us..
Rain has been always very special for me..and somewhere this season gives me lots of chance to enjoy with my family and at the end filling our life with happiness and a lots of new memories..