Eleanor Roosevelt Quotation: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

Sonali gadiya
"Live strong, die pretty", applicable to everyone living girl on this planet. Being a strong girl is not everybody's cup of tea. You need lot of courage and Strenght to survive in the world where your very own society plays a role of monster. Every corner, every person, every eye, and every mouth is ready to eat you up. I really don't understand people's mentality, on one side they want girls to the prettiest just because boys won't marry them if they're ugly, doesn't matter how ugly and dumb the boy is. C'mom how does one's complexion show their personality?And on the contrary people except girls to be home an uneducated..why? Just so that they are fooled around and beaten up by their useless husbands?if people don't want us to step out our house just because there are useless penis's hanging all around, what the use of being pretty? Girls are the always ones who suffers even when it's not thier fault. The amount of phone number I don't have in my phone more than that a girl has restrictions on her. But it completely their fault because as Eleanor truely said" no one can make you feel inferior without your content". Yes until and unless you don't fear and get buried under these restrictions, no one can stop for being for what you want to be. Being molested, being beaten up, hearing nonsense, getting scared is something what makes YOU week and not them. The more you get dominated, the more powerful they become. So believe in yourself and stay the way you want because the cunts who do these things were once born from you womb. You're thier mother, not them.
Comment by Sonali gadiya

Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2015 10:54:02 AM