Unsung Hero: My Dad

shreena
Sometime in our life,we come across a person who changes our view towards life and become our inspiration..
A hero is that person who always inspires us, motivates us,encourage us and always been there as our silent support, on whom we can rely upon when required..Though for world they are not known but for someone they are there real heroes. For me my real hero is " MY DAD".
I still remember that day when I was in my high school and was living in hostel. Just three months before my exams I was severely ill..not even in a proper condition to study and to be true when I was all fine I neglected my study to some extent.
As a result couldn't do well in my exam and results were not up to the mark.. All my competitive exams were not cleared except a few, which I was not even interested to study.. And in a moment all my dreams seems to be broken just because of my negligence. I was so depressed at that time and even started thinking that I wont be able to do anything in my life.. But I was so wrong, at that time my dad helped to come out of this depression..He explained me that " not being successful in any of the work, doesn't show that I am a failure". He said "Success only comes to those who are not afraid of failure and keep on the spirit of not giving up,no matter how difficult is the situation..and if I will keep on trying, but this time without showing any carelessness and with utmost hard work I will be successful..."
True to my dad words, I tried next time with determination and hard work and I am successful in fulfilling my dreams of studying chemical engineering..
All this credit goes to one and only my dad. I know he is always there to support me and guide me in different paths of my life and I am thankful to him for changing my view towards life and for teaching me the real meaning of success and importance of not giving up spirit..
My Dad will always be my hero, no matter what comes and goes, he will always be my inspiration, my real life hero...