I am afraid of being alone in the darkness

virries_grhaeven
I am afraid of being alone in the darkness. The wind blew so fast and strong that I felt so cold. I was also hungry since my parents had gone to Australia for some more important than their own single child being alone at home business trip as always. They had gone for two days. I was fine on the first day they left since I invited some of my friends to stay in my house for one night for the next day is Sunday, the school day - off. But the day before I wrote this note, the scary movie of my own began. As I took my friends to the door house to say goodbye and to thank them for accompanying me that night, I heard a voice, an unfamiliar one, whispering in my ears. I forced myself not to believe in it. 'No, it's only my imagination. It doesn't really happen,' I said to myself. After they all went home, I didn't close the door. I thought I would let the sun shine came into the house. 'Braaak,' the door suddenly closed itself. The sky around the house became darker. It seemed like the storm, the heavy one, was coming. Lightning made such horrible noises outside. I didn't ran to my room as what those actors in horror movies always do. I always think if something bad happened, we should stay in the living room so that we could run outside and look for help. I prayed and hoped that my parents would suddenly be outside the door. I hoped someone would knock the door and save me. 'Anyone, please. Neighbors, friends, uncles, aunts, ANYONE!' I screamed. I was drowning in my own fear. The sky outside was getting darker, the condition in the house was even worse. 'No, no, I will die. I will die now,' I thought. As the lightning struck again, I screamed,'Mooooom!!' Still, no one was coming. I felt colder. I thought my blood had stopped running through my body. I sat near the window, hoping for a tiny light coming into the house. The lamp couldn't be turned on, the phone couldn't be used. I was alone in the dark. When I focused on my own fear, the voice came again. 'Watch out,' it said. As I became scared to death, the voice was louder and louder. As the voice screaming, I ran to the door, opened it, and the last thing I can remember, laid effortlessly right in front of my house with one of the big branches of the familiar big tree snabbed through my belly and blood covering the floor. The next day, which is today, I opened my eyes and realized that I have ended up laying on the bed in hospital. My parents sit quietly beside me with those smile of happiness and gratitude on their faces. None of them tells me what had actually happened to me. All I can remember had been written in the beginning of this story. All I can conclude is my fear of being alone in the darkness through the storm has caused me being in danger. All I can see is my own fear has put me on this hopital bed, yet brought my parents back.