Trust and Safety: Relation bonded

Premankit
When it comes to trust and safety, both are interlinked to each other. a small baby has trust on his parents, that's why when he is flinged to the air, he smiles as he knows that his parents will catch him, and on growing we do not loose that feeling trust is a feeling which is developed very slow for a person who is a complete stranger at first may it be our friends or our institutions, And as we come closer and spend time the trust is so made.
let there be reckless drills for safety but in the end it's all on to our own self. when it comes to trust there are very rare people who are very loyal to our trust. one should always hope for the best , but prepare for the worst. its good to trust some one but not to be so dependent on them as mainly one ends up rather bounded and alas!!! feels broken.
So as like a dart board one should make the priority of trust. in the center comes the self, then our parents, then friends, and in the end the government, and with this one should expect from these individuals and then when we really feel safe and secure.