Food for Thought: Fight led to the discovery of new dish

shreena
"Everybody loves to eat"-Different countries,different culture and different cuisines.....Food habits varies from North to South and from East to West..but still what connects us all together is the food from all over the world..
This is an incident when I went to home during last semester break..Being with family has always been fun for me..Well during one of those evening my sister Shruti and I were fighting over the food which we wanted to have latter that night...She wanted to have paneer tikka whereas i wanted to have chicken..Nonstop we were bickering and arguing..Mom was totally fed up with us because of our fight regarding such silly topic..
Now the twist come,later when my dad came to know about our fight and offered to cook both of our choices but being stubborn we declined and told that" only one item would be there either her's choice or mine".. Then dad took the responsibility of cooking for all of us that night without telling us what he is cooking...Well after waiting for quite 1 hour he came and placed all the dishes on the dining table...one look at the dishes and we were like"HOWS THAT POSSIBLE"? He prepared a dish which consist of both paneer and chicken..and he named the dish as" Paneer Chicken Tikka..it was so delicious that I cant describe..Just thinking about that dish still brings water in my mouth..Yummy it was...though kitchen was a total mess and dad got scolding from mom but it was one of the memorable evening with lots of fun,masti and laughter on the dining table..where just a mere fight between Shruti and me leads to the discovery of new dish...