STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Person to Watch in 2012: Lynn Veenstra

veenstra14
Motivator. Inspirer. Dream setter. Go-getter. Theses are the words that come to my head to describe the type of person Lynn Veenstra is. At the age of 47, she has done a 360-degree transformation of her life. After being an accountant her entire life, Lynn has finally changed her life and is doing what she is passionate about. She went back to school and is now a certified holistic health coach, IGM practitioner, and personal trainer.
Lynn transformed her life in every way possible from what she eats to how she values life. Every day is a positive step for her to reach the goals for the future. Lynn is reaching out to the world and helping make changes in peoples lives. As a health coach, she has not only changed the way she eats but also our entire family. Growing up, eating fast food and foods that are processed was a common occurrence. Now that she is a holistic health coach, she realized what we were all putting into our bodies and the harm that it was doing. She changed the way everyone ate, which is beneficial to myself not only for a healthier way of living but also from an athletic viewpoint.
Times have been rough for me the past two years. After having two surgeries on my ankle, I missed out on a chance to continue my soccer career at a college level. Every low point along the way she has been there to support me and to help find solutions to overcome the obstacle at hand. Without her motivation and inspiration, I would have quit a long time ago.
She has made drastic changes in a healthy and positive way to live her life, and her goal is now to do the same for the world. She wants to open up her own health clinic and gym in the near future. With her goal in mind and passion at heart, Lynn Veenstra will change the world, one step at a time.
Watching my mom change her life for the greater has motivated myself to do the same. With an inspiration around me 24/7 I have slowly started to change my life for the positive. She has been the most influential person so far in my life, which makes her the person to watch for in 2012.
What makes Lynn the person to watch for in 2012 is due to the fact that she will never give up on a situation until a positive outcome has been reached. Going to school was Lynn’s first step in a new future. In 2012 make sure to look for a health clinic ran by Lynn that is helping to change the lives of individuals. She is determined to reach this goal and with the support from friends and loved ones, Lynn will make her dreams and goal a reality.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for college students that allows Millennials the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for college students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about college students, quotes about college, and other resources about college here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor - review our Creative Writing Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy