Person to Watch in 2012: Lynn Veenstra

veenstra14
Motivator. Inspirer. Dream setter. Go-getter. Theses are the words that come to my head to describe the type of person Lynn Veenstra is. At the age of 47, she has done a 360-degree transformation of her life. After being an accountant her entire life, Lynn has finally changed her life and is doing what she is passionate about. She went back to school and is now a certified holistic health coach, IGM practitioner, and personal trainer.
Lynn transformed her life in every way possible from what she eats to how she values life. Every day is a positive step for her to reach the goals for the future. Lynn is reaching out to the world and helping make changes in peoples lives. As a health coach, she has not only changed the way she eats but also our entire family. Growing up, eating fast food and foods that are processed was a common occurrence. Now that she is a holistic health coach, she realized what we were all putting into our bodies and the harm that it was doing. She changed the way everyone ate, which is beneficial to myself not only for a healthier way of living but also from an athletic viewpoint.
Times have been rough for me the past two years. After having two surgeries on my ankle, I missed out on a chance to continue my soccer career at a college level. Every low point along the way she has been there to support me and to help find solutions to overcome the obstacle at hand. Without her motivation and inspiration, I would have quit a long time ago.
She has made drastic changes in a healthy and positive way to live her life, and her goal is now to do the same for the world. She wants to open up her own health clinic and gym in the near future. With her goal in mind and passion at heart, Lynn Veenstra will change the world, one step at a time.
Watching my mom change her life for the greater has motivated myself to do the same. With an inspiration around me 24/7 I have slowly started to change my life for the positive. She has been the most influential person so far in my life, which makes her the person to watch for in 2012.
What makes Lynn the person to watch for in 2012 is due to the fact that she will never give up on a situation until a positive outcome has been reached. Going to school was Lynn’s first step in a new future. In 2012 make sure to look for a health clinic ran by Lynn that is helping to change the lives of individuals. She is determined to reach this goal and with the support from friends and loved ones, Lynn will make her dreams and goal a reality.