Person to Watch in 2012: Barack Obama

anthonymarsh55
There are many people in this world today that would be worth watching, but the most important is the president, Barak Obama. We should be watching him because has ben the president for many years and is reaching the end of his presidency. He has tried his hardest the past few years to fix our country and make it as stable as possible, but many people have criticized him for what he has done. This makes it likely that he will try to leave his term with a bang and surprise many people in the next year.
Since this year and next year could potentially be the last two years for him to be in office, he could try to do something extreme to leave his final mark on our country. He could try and end the current war or start a new one, so we would need to keep our eyes on what he is doing. Since this is all possible, is is very worrisome because we will never know what his next steps will be and if they will be positive or negative.
Another reason why we should watch out for him is because this year there will be many other candidates trying to win America’s vote and fun against him in the primary. This could cause the president to become very stressed and possible do something he would regret. When people are under a lot of pressure and stress, they do things that their normal self would not do. This is something we should watch out for and be concerned about because Obama has the power to change the direction of our country. We as Americans could go from living our happy lives to living in a totally different state of mind all because of the impacts Obama has on us and the power that lies in his hands.
In the past years there have ben many public figures publicly insulting and disagreeing with him. These people are only going to get worse in 2012 and make more insulting remarks to him. We need to watch for this because the last person in this country that people want to insult and make angry is the president. If people continue to act the way they are acting, he could snap and do something terrible. We need to watch for this next year because we do not want our influences on him impacting how he runs our country.
Overall, President Obama is a crucial figure in our government, and he is someone that we should all be watching in 2012. Americans underestimate the power that he holds and the potential actions that he could take. We all need to be supportive of him In his final years of presidency so that nothing bad happens to our country.
Comment by kevinmv069

OMG this essay is so GOOOOOD
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:23:21 PM
Comment by SOFLarchive

Very interesting. This is important to America.
Posted: Saturday, January 28, 2012 10:02:25 PM