Person to Watch in 2012: Unique Lifestyles

brianaUT
It would be important to watch for Briana in 2012. Watching Briana could potentially benefit several individuals, by reflecting certain aspects that others may not see. It may even benefit them in ways because they might see a life style, or pattern that they would be inclined to try. Briana’s life might even offer different approaches to situations that would appeal to others. Watching for Briana may even motivate others to experience of do things they were considering as well.
The year 2012 is an exceptional year to watch for Briana. To start, Briana’s life will reflect healthy habits and choices such as exercising regularly, getting a healthy amount of sleep, taking vitamins, and so on. Seeing as everything an individual does makes a difference, all of these things come together to make a healthier person. Exercise is something that is recommended to everyone, as a part of one’s daily life. By doing so, an individual gains muscle, strength, and burns fat and calories. Eating healthy is something also highly recommended. Instead of eating fast food, Briana will be seen eating salads or other types of healthier food items. Instead of snacking on chips, nuts or any organic product will be a better option. Even smaller choices, such as brown rice verses white or multi-grain chips instead of Doritos, are a smarter choice. Sleep is a necessity when it comes to health. Without it, your body won’t function properly causing exhaustion, irritability as well as not being able to concentrate. In 2012, Briana will be participating in these activities and developing these consistent routines. By watching, one might realize that these choices are wise for their lifestyles as well. It may even motivate them to do what they have been wanting to do all along.
Another life choice that will be noticed is organization and determination. During the school year, high grades and a 3.5 GPA is a goal that Briana will be working towards. In order to achieve this, organization plays a key role. Being organized allows for the ability to maximize one’s success with grades, school, assignments and other aspects of life as well. With this comes a stress-free aspect of life. Not having to constantly worry about organizational matters, results in no stress. Being determined, however, is vital as well. An individual must strive for something and be determined to accomplish this, therefore organizing their lives to do so. Briana is determined to earn high marks in school and to organize her life in order to do so.
Briana would be a good person to watch for in 2012 because of all of these choices, habits, and routines. Not only are these choices important individually, but together they make for a strong combination. It is a goal for most to be healthy and successful, with a stress as well as worry free life, and by watching, people will find the motivation and ideas needed to do these things as well.