Person to Watch in 2012: Jonah Hill

lilnin181
As we know, there has been a rise of very talented actors in our current generation. Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Jesse Eisenberg, Mila Kunis, and Robert Pattinson all make up some of the new faces that put a spin on our film industry. All of these faces have won crowds over while introducing their unique style. The one rising actor that is missing is, Jonah Hill. This 28-year-old has already made his mark and has yet to let an audience down. This young comical star has already worked with many major producers and film companies. A few notable actors he has already worked with are, Channing Tatum, Brad Pitt, Russell Brand, Jennifer Garner, Adam Sandler, and Tina Fey. With his sensational personality, his talent, wit, and charm, Jonah Hill is the person to watch for in 2012.
Jonah’s first major film that landed him in the public eye was, Superbad. Superbad is a teen comedy about two best friends enjoying an eventful weekend before they separate for college. This film introduced Jonah’s talent and passion for comedy and wit. Superbad sparked his career and he has been in the spotlight since. A few other films that Jonah has starred in are, I Heart Huckabees (2004), The 40 Year Old Virgin (2005), Accepted (2006), Knocked Up (2007), Evan Almighty (2007), Just Add Water (2008), Funny People (2009), Get Him to The Greek (2010), and Moneyball (2011). Not only has his talent landed him in films, but also voices and characters in television shows.
The key trait that everyone falls in love with is Jonah’s personality and passion. His uniqueness is that he alone can be the only person in any movie, and can still make it a hit without any help. He can light up a room with laughter, and his wit and charm will pull you in as a faithful fan. He has a very strong personality and is dedicated to his work. Every film he has featured in has became a hit. He mainly works with comedy but he is in some serious dramas. Anywhere you look today, you will be sure to find Jonah Hill in the media. Producers and directors keep this young man busy. They have films lined up, already finished, with him as the main attraction. His Humor is like no other. Anyone who watches one of his films will be impressed. He is able to hold an audience’s laugh for an entire movie without it being overdramatic and mundane. Having been very successful over the years, we can all anticipate plenty of new ideas and comical films that Jonah Hill will feature in this year.
With his personality, talent, and charm, Jonah Hill can win an audience’s heart. The entertainment industry has much in store for Jonah for they know his talent. Future films you can catch him in are, 21 Jump Street, Neighborhood Watch, Good Time Gang, and The Apocalypse. I will not be surprised when Jonah Hill is the center of attention this year with our media and film industry. He is the man to watch in 2012 and will bring his personality and talent to the max for his beloved fans.
Comment by SOFLarchive

Nice. He is funny.
Posted: Saturday, January 28, 2012 10:03:44 PM