Person to Watch in 2012: Barack Obama

ezerilli12
In 2012 everyone should watch out for Barack Obama. He is without a doubt going to try to stay in office. The fight for this place in our government is extremely time consuming and troubling to some. The president is the one to guide the nation in the right direction. Therefore, we, as a country need to choose the right representative.
Obama is surely someone to watch for in 2012. This is the year of the presidential election. He is certainly going to try to maintain his seat in office. This in itself would be great to watch to see how the polls play out. Barack Obama needs to get the country to vote his way instead of for the other candidates. There are many ways he could achieve this goal. For example besides debates, he could travel and meet more people- not just any people but people that he normally wouldn’t visit. This would create more votes for him. Obama would not only get more votes, but he would also, gain popularity. This is exactly what needs to take place if Obama is planning on staying in office after the election. The other candidates have recently traveled to a few places to get a feel for how the voters are voting. The only woman in the race dropped out after coming in last place after the polls. The race is once again all males. This means there will not be any new records set or a new history. The case we had in 2008 when Obama took the presidents seat. This makes Barack Obama someone to closely pay attention to because without a doubt he is going to want to keep his seat. After all, he did world very diligently to achieve his goal of becoming the first black president of the United States of America.
It is going to be interesting to see how the president is going to attract the citizens and what he is going to promise he will change if he stays in office. This is always the best part of the race, hearing how the presidential candidates will help to change the world into a better place for everyone. Whether these promises will actually be followed through is a completely different story. This is what makes getting involved in the race worthwhile. These people are representing you and everyone in the United States. This is why it is so important to watch for Barack Obama and to listen to what he and the others are offering to do. It makes him a person who needs to be watched in 2012.
With the election nearing, ads and campaigns will begin shortly. This will be used to gain more supporters. If the ads do not sound appealing to some voters, they will not vote for that candidate, and they will find someone else to stand behind. Viewing and being aware of what is around you is so influential when deciding which lucky candidate will take your vote at the end of the election.
All in all, Barack Obama is certainly a person to watch for in 2012. Not only should he be watched but, all the other candidates should be too. They will do almost anything to get into office, so choose wisely and vote for someone you believe will make a change in the world around us.