Person to Watch in 2012: The Viper: WWE’s Randy Orton

KOyer
Looking for someone to give you long-lasting thrills and high-powered excitement? Then why not watch Friday Night Smackdown and see the most inspirational, most talented, most dedicated wrestler in the WWE. From delivering patented punts to opponents skulls, to fitting in a scoopslam that sends opponents reeling, to his finalizing finisher that helps him win every time: the trademarked RKO, Randy Orton does it all. In 2011 he dominated the ring during his matches; winning most, sending him into the number two spot on the charts of Best Wrestler of 2011. On the last Smackdown of 2011, Randy Orton faced a man, with whom he had had an ongoing rivalry with for quite some time, who seriously injured Orton, sending him out on medical leave with a back injury. But…the superstar assures fans that this will not put him out for long and that when he comes back, he will be “Bigger, Badder and Better” and out for the ultimate revenge. All of his fans, whom we call ourselves “Ortonites”, are all braced and ready for our Superstar to return, and when he does, we will be ready to support and defend him as he travels down the road of dominance once again this year in 2012. All of us Ortonites know that he will hold another great year, and we are waiting in anticipation for that year to begin!
On the flipside of all this, not only is he an amazing wrestler, who has an unbeatable, inextinguishable passion for what he does, he also has that same passion for his family. As a husband to a wonderful woman and a father to an adorable little girl, he dedicates his heart and soul to them. They are his life and he…theirs. When he is not traveling the world pursuing his dream as a wrestler, he is at home spending his precious time with “his girls”. Coming from a family of wrestlers, his father and grandfather both famous wrestlers of their time, he learned that even though you have to give you job your ultimate 110%, family is still the most important thing, and that he truly believes and takes to heart. Randy Orton really does put his heart and soul into everything that he does, and that is what makes him the #1 person to watch in 2012.
I can describe what he has done for me: he taught me, that if you have the will, you have the way, and don’t let anything break your spirit.
So to wrap this all up into a single sentence that will explain why he should be the person to watch in 2012 is this… “When the Viper coils…he steals the show, and captures everyone’s hearts.” Randy Orton is the best today, tomorrow, and forever. And he will be…even AFTER 2012! I am an Ortonite by mind, an Ortonite by heart, and an Ortonite by soul….and there is no breaking the “Orton Spirit”.

Kara Oyer