Questions and Stories about Teens

Read High School Blog Posts

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that teens have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for high school students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. You'll even find heart-felt poems. 

Do you have a high school story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read High School Stories

Now Browsing: Relationships

People tend to become too caught up in everyday life which, onlys supplies the stress formed by juggling work or school. Sometimes, it’s okay to take a step back, and breathe a little. There is a vast amount of people that actually care and we definitely take that for granted. As an alternative, people need to start admiring the significant individuals that respect who we are and have a mutual endearment with us. This is the key to appreciate life and fill it with contentment. Personally, there

The secret of happiness is surrounding yourself with others who will be there for you no matter what. From a scrape to a bruise they will be by your side the entire way. I found happiness at Target when I met my best friend; I was walking down aisle 4 when I spotted her to my right. Her boxy figure intrigued me, as her array of patterns and colors mesmerized others as well as myself. Not wanting to be rude I introduced myself. “I like your dress, I really love Cinderella too!.” She stared at me

Does he like me? Does he not? Does he even have feelings? Are we just friends? These are all of the questions that go through my mind with David. I turn 18 May 22nd 2016. David just turned 20 January 27th 2016. So this is my story with him. David is great he's like six foot brown hair and blue eyes. Legit. I am 5'9 weigh 128 and my hair is currently a gingerish light brown, and of course I have brown eyes. I love David. When I say love I act

It’s not easy playing a part that you’re not. Everyone in their life pretends to be something their not. This causes confusion about who you really are. One day you will break down and tell everyone. There is an amazing story to go with this.

I grew up into a family where you were taught being homosexual was not appropriate. This made me stray away from it. When I was about 10, I started to become interested in males and less in females. I was always taught that this was wrong,

Being happy is a something that come around and goes around. Somedays I feel great, other days I feel Horrible. Not even horrible but just not my best day out of the bunch. One of my happiest day is the day of my birthday. For example my 14th birthday. On that day my mom threw me a birthday party in the backyard of my house. Family member that don’t keep in in touch with me showed up. Everyone had a good time and actually didn't fight with each other. But on my previous birthday parties fights

The question at hand makes me have to think about me through sunny and rainy days and what keeps me smiling. For me that would be my family. Every family has arguments and fighting it’s inhuman if you don’t, but everyone also has laughter and cooperation within them too, otherwise you’ll be miserable as long as you live with them. Too be honest in my house nobody actually sees each other. We are all usually hiding behind closed doors and being the eldest daughter if someone is hungry you make t

Secret of Happiness: Can We Find It?

Every day, hundreds of people give up on their lives; many of them because they convinced themselves that there is no such thing as happiness.
When my dad told my brothers and I we were leaving Brazil, I thought that I had finally found what it takes to have happiness. That day tears dropped from my eyes, tears of joy and sadness, for now I would be living in America, the country where everything is better for everyone. My excitemen

Whenever you're down and tired and just out of it, just think of the hurtles people are jumping for you. You are special, you're great, and you can do things. If you don't like what you''re doing why are you doing it? If you're doing what you love you leap bounds. If you don't expect things from it you won't be disappointed. You should push yourself, but you shouldn't thing it's all about you or you're the best one there.You won't be happy. It's a lot more exciting when you get what you work f

Everyone has a different secret to happiness. For some, travel is all they need to be happy. For others, family is valued above all. Personally, my secret of happiness is being around my friends. While being with friends may seem utterly inconsequential to some, to me, it is great fun. When I am with my friends, even the most droning, boring tasks can become entertaining, as a trait that most of my friends share with me is sarcasm. Well, that and puns. Using these, we can take a job as mundane

High school is an extremely important time in the development of a teen, both mentally and physically. Time spent in high school is viewed as the time where you need to make life changing decisions and study for tests that seem never ending. Many people end up getting caught up in all of the mess and forget to focus on themselves. One needs to be able to know who he/she is in order to be happy in life. Living a lie, living for other people, living to get by; this is not the way to live. Impress

<<Prev  2 of 100    Next>>