Questions and Stories about Teens

Read High School Blog Posts

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that teens have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for high school students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. You'll even find heart-felt poems. 

Do you have a high school story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read High School Stories

Now Browsing: Money

If we see something wrong, most of the time we will go out of our way to fix it. Sometimes we say we do not feel like it or think that we as individuals will not make a difference. That is not true. We can always make a difference. We can always start a movement or become part of one. Or to put it in simpler terms, there is always an effect for everything. If we change, the world around us will also start to change. If we change ourselves, others will follow the example.

If we wa

Hello, my name is Robert Glenn, and I’m a senior that currently attends Groves High School. Earlier in high school life I did not feel as if I am the best or most well recognized person in my school, but I at least tried my best to try and make friends and become more recognizable, with a few regrettable decisions here and there due to my social awkwardness. After time went by, I was finally able to make friends, and have learned many things about my school and society in America. Personally, t

Winning the lottery can take peoples lives in many different directions. Because of the fortunes someone would have from winning the lottery, he or she could be treated differently. People sometimes fantasize over what it would feel like to win this much money, and there are many different opinions regarding what people would do with the money if they won. There is also a debate on whether or not money can buy happiness. There are those who try to figure out why people play the lottery, even wh

Sabrina Sussman
Mrs. Malone
English 10 Pre-IB, Period 3
30 November 2015

There is a saying “Money is the root of all evil”, meaning greed gives rise to selfish actions. I, however, disagree with this saying. Maybe it is how people are raised as a child that affects their decisions and values when it comes to money. Everyone fantasizes about winning the lottery but what he/she does with the winnings defines his/her character and life values.
If I were to win the l

The lottery is a common way that people in the world gamble. The lottery is a game where millions of people pay to buy tickets with a number on the tickets. After the time period is over, one ticket is randomly selected and whoever the winner is wins a lot of money. The highest lottery jackpot so far is 590 million dollars. The winner and many generations following don’t need to work a day in their life. There are so many things possible with that much money but it is highly unlikely for a

While I have not thought about winning the lottery prior to writing this essay, my mom has fantasized on multiple occasions about what she would do with the money if she were to win the lottery. However, this essay prompt made me think about what I would do with the money. My first idea was to go on a shopping spree and buy everything from clothes to food to video games. Then, I thought I should consider other options, such as being more conservative with the money and not spending it all at

How would you like to be able to play the lottery at any age? I would love to be able to play the lottery in high school. Many people I know and throughout the United States play the lottery. People all over play the lottery for entertainment and the chance to win mega bucks. I would love to win over one million dollars in tenth grade.

Everyday when I wake up and I am on the way to school, I fantasize about winning the lottery. This key word is fantasize. Statistics show that people

im a teen.who need money..and clhotes to wear.food to eat..help.please

Winning the Lottery: Dream Come True

Winning the lottery is something we all wish for. If I won the lottery, I would not keep it all to myself. My family has worked so hard to get where we are. I would make sure that my family never had to work again. I would make sure all of them had what they needed. My mother would get the money she wants to quit her job, and find her passion. After my family is all taken care of, I would build my own animal shelter. I have always loved animals,

Last Friday ,March 30 2011 Was A Day English people All over the country came home from work ,Each one hoping and praying it would be there last day to ever work again.The whole nation was talking about wining the mega millions
including myself.I began to think.What would i do if i won the lottery.

I know one thing for sure i would be retired.Everyone i knew of ,my family ,friends
all dreamed of watching there numbers appear as the drawing took place.The
estimated jack

<<Prev  2 of 49    Next>>