Questions and Stories about Teens

Read High School Blog Posts

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that teens have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for high school students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. You'll even find heart-felt poems. 

Do you have a high school story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read High School Stories

Now Browsing: Arkansas Teens

My scars are left by myself, you would think why would someone do that? Well darling i'll tell you, you start to feel lost when you get depression which I suffered from and then the anxiety comes and you feel jittery all the time. The numbness you get from hurting your self is strange, people would bully me and be so cruel. You start believing things no matter how hard you try to forget it. They become permanent and turn into little whispers that get louder everyday. If you wonder if I am asha

Scars. Scars can be internal or external, but in my case, external scars caused internal scars. It all started with a skin problem all teens dread, acne. Acne was my worst enemy; not only would I see pimple after pimple appear on my face, I would also be left with a generous good bye gift, acne scars. First it was one, then it was two, and then before you knew it, I had ten dispersed on my face. The first thought that came into my mind was "Why me?".

Roaming around in the school hal

I could tell you about a scar I got from falling or from getting scratched by a cat, but those are not the scars that make me who I am. The scars that make me who I am are the dozens of them that cover my thighs, wrist, and stomach; the scars I have received from self-harm. Instead of talking about the dozens, I want to focus on one scar in particular.
I want to focus on the scar I have on my wrist. I have a scar in a straight, perfect line across my right wrist. I can remember the day I

Friends, Teachers, family administrators and fellow students,today is the day where I want to thank you for everything you have done for my fellow graduates and me up to this point. I also want to thank you for attending this graduation today. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Through the obstacles we went threw, the the long tests we were to pass, the whining we would throw from boring assigned work, threw the fights, arguments, trips together and years of joy we've become cl

It was the night before homecoming and I had just finished with my volleyball practice. As I pulled into my street I noticed a truck blocking my driveway. As I got closer I noticed the truck sitting in front of my house was Brad Smith's truck. I swear I got the biggest butterflies as I walked up to Brad. Brad was sitting on the bed of his truck flipping a football through his hands. When he noticed me standing in front of him, He said" Hey Courtney don't mean to bother you this late at n

I've always been the outcast to myself and other people.
My insecurities always take over. I have pushed to many people away. I have pissed to many people off.
I haven't been happy for awhile. my friend has gone on holiday. I am no longer protected. but its about time someone should name and shame. my story is only going to be understood by the people who have been through what I have. You Never Really Can Fix A Heart!

What is love? At it's when that boy sitting across from you "like likes" you and that's the only boy you chase on the playground. At 10 it's the boy that you share your animal crackers with. At 11 its who you sit by all the time, and you make sure you hang out by the swings at recess. But for me at the ripe age of 12 I questioned what love truly was. Was it when he told me how worthless I was. Or how he would always remind me how much better he could do, yet he wouldn't leave me. Did he show me

This is my personal experiences, that I want to share with everyone around the world, it may not be the worst, but still, this might serve as an inspiration for some.

2011, the time when my mommy, discovered that my daddy was married with another woman in his home country, while married with my mommy in our home country, yeah i know, "it's complicated", but it made a big impact in my life. This was the year when I had to change school, then go back again, the year when my grandfather

I am a swimmer. Up until last year I trained every single day.
When I was little I dreamed of becoming an Olympic swimmer. I used to see flashes of dreams – me swimming in the rain, diving from the block and finally swimming the last stroke, touching, looking back and realizing that I had won.
So I trained. But I wasn’t very lucky. My school never let me take off to swim. My parents thought I was unrealistic and never encouraged me when they could have. They spent a lot of time tel

It all started one late summer afternoon. I was jumping on the trampoline with my soon to be step brothers and their friends. "Thunder thighs, thunder thighs" They called out to me. It was the first semester of my eighth grade year, and I had just recently begun to become self conscious about my body. I laughed and went along with the joke, pretending that it didn't bother me at all. But deep down inside it killed me. I started staring at myself in the mirror for long periods of time; picki

<<Prev  3 of 10    Next>>