Questions and Stories about Teens

Read High School Blog Posts

Share Your Story on StageofLife.comListed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that teens have shared to help make the world a better place.  Some of these essays were submitted as a response to our national writing contest for high school students. Topics of these teen essays range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. You'll even find heart-felt poems. 

Do you have a high school story or experience to share? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read High School Stories

Now Browsing: Safety

Six months ago, if you asked me what is the secret of happiness, I would say money. Money bought me everything in order for me to be happy. What happened 6 months ago that changed me?

I live in the Beverly Hills of Manitoba. Since I am the only child, my dad tends to spoil me. Every year I get expensive gifts. This year on my birthday, I sat impatiently on my bed waiting for my dad to walk in through the door any minute with a present in his hands. The door knob turned an

Happiness is a strange thing to define. It is means different things to different people. The feeling of happiness is, as defined by Merriam-Webster’s collegiate dictionary, good fortune or as a state of wellbeing and contentment.
Having good fortune isn’t always true happiness. It is inbred in humans to always want more. We always want the newest iPhone, the most expensive car on the market, and we think that if we don’t get it, life isn’t worth living. We all have a wishlist con

Life can be stressful, difficult, and even frustrating. A simple trick to unlocking the secret of happiness that life has to offer is to just enjoy the little things. Enjoy the weekend hangouts with friends, the days without worrying about homework, or even something as simple as getting a good night sleep. When you start to appreciate simple occurrences then you will become a happier person.

This week I am very stressed, due to many assignments being due; to help cope with this str

Sleepaway camp is an indescribable place. It is an experience i am beyond grateful I have got to experience the past 7 years of my life. It all started when I was nine years old. My first summer of camp. My parents drove me to where the the coach buses come and pick all the Long Island kids up to go to camp. I was beyond excited. Although I knew I would have the best summer of my life I never knew it would impact me as much as it did to this day. Camp is an experience one just cannot expl

This a story about a teen named Terry. He likes to play basketball and to laugh. he walks to the court one day to work on his jump shot you know just shooting around. He looks at his phone and decides to stop and go home on his way he is asked if he wants to smoke. He says "Naww bruh" and keeps walking. A few kids with nothing to do fellow him as he goes. He walks near a police station as the kids follow. He walks past the station when it happens he gets attacked and beat to a bloody pulp and t

Second Chances: Regrets and Recovery
By- Abby D’Amico
I really wish I was able to understand decisions. If only I knew why the little voices in my head told me to do the things I’ve done. As young children we all make mistakes, some worse than others but I’ve realized I’ve found myself getting worse as I grow older. It may be teenage rebellion or just me trying to find myself, but some of these decisions are causing damage that I may not

“Charlie!” Meghan said, her voice shaking unevenly. She turns her back to the doll and crosses her arms as her brother walks in the door. “When I walked into my room, he was positioned on my dresser, because he was freaking me out so I moved him away from my sigh-”
“Meghan” Charlie exclaims “you get scared by everything. He’s a Pinocchio doll, a product of Disney. A cute little story and movie that is made to entertain little kids, and of course you’re scared by it.
“Listen to me!”

Since we were born we have been taught to apologize when we have hurt someone, and to accept the apology of someone who has hurt us. As we have grown, we have ultimately experienced second chances that make or break us. As a young adult, one of the most important second chances I was given, was from myself.
The summer before seventh grade I was a victim of Intrafamilial Sexual Abuse. The incident was reported and I was not physically harmed, but this event had a large toll on my emotions a

Second chances are not meant to wasted or it may make you feel like a waste at times.I know i am too young and still have a lot to experience,but my little heart still beats real fast on remembering a long happened incident.Remembering that day comes in flashbacks and echoes the burning flames gushing up along with its child like cries.

I and my friend,Justin, were enjoying the kisses of the sun in the open field when we heard a creepy sound.What we could see from a distance was a ol

Do you honestly believe everyone deserves a second chance? I personally believe criminals don't deserve second chances. Would you want a murderer, rapist, or smuggler to get another chance? Another redo? What's the difference between a second chance and a tenth chance? They still are both do overs. How would you feel if there were a released criminal living next to you? Most people would be quite uncomfortable. It has actually been shown that most criminals continue their dirty work even after