Published

MariaRose
Published. It’s a word I always dreamed of seeing by my name, and now it is there. After almost 15 months of writing, re-writing, editing and writing some more, I am very proud to announce the publication of my first novel, Scrambled Eggs.

You can find it available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. (Clicking on the name of the store should take you right to it.)

It will also soon be available on iTunes, but the operating system is malfunctioning and my tech people are working on it. I’ll post an update when it becomes available!

10% of the proceeds from the sale of this novel go to support the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

This is the book description as it appears on both websites:

Morgan Tannunbum just cannot catch a break.

Take her family. Her mom is gorgeous. Like, former-Victoria's Secret-Angel gorgeous. Her older sister is too, but more in a young Hollywood kind of way. Her dad is not, but he's got the writing and directing talent that keeps the entire family living in an L.A. suburb. And then there's 16-year-old Morgan, who managed to miss all the good alleles in the gene pool.
As the only non-famous in the family, Morgan is often forgotten about by both People the magazine and people in general. But someone seems bound and determined to bring the self-described "Permanent Background Fixture" uncomfortably close to the spotlight -but not her terms. Morgan's diary in the form of a screenplay has been stolen from her laptop.

And sent to her dad.

Whoops.

And as if her M.I.A. tell-all were not worrisome enough for Morgan, her dad loves the script. Enough to want to make it a movie. Except that no one can seem to find the real author.

Cue the private investigators. (And the swearing.)

Scrambled Eggs is the story of a teen caught in the ultimate truth -that she kinda wrote a movie about her family. And it's kinda good. And it's kinda going to get her disowned unless she comes up with a Plan B -fast.
Comment by Julie

Great job on writing a novel and publishing it!!I want to read your book ,soon as I get the chance to buy it. Will it be coming to stores also? Amazing job, writing especially editing can be a long and rigorous process, but you did it!
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:46:15 PM
Comment by michness

WOW! Congratulations!! Did you self-publish, or did you find an agent? Regardless, that's a huge accomplishment! I'm glad it's available as a Nook book... consider it bought! ;)
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:28:36 PM
Comment by Girlboxer1970

Fantastic & Congratulations! I bought your book on B&N...to read myself and share with my best friend's teen daughter. ;-)
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 2:56:34 PM
Comment by Inspired

Congratulations on publishing your book! I hope to read it; it looks really interesting!
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2013 8:40:55 PM