In the News: The United States of America is not taking North Korea's nuclear threats lightly.

cham
In the News: United States are not taking North Korea's nuclear threats lightly.
I think that all teens and college students should stay involved and connected with the world, and an easy way to do this is through the news. We are the future of the United States of America. We have to be aware of what is going on in the world and how it can affect us. One topic that I believe is especially important to our generation is North Korea’s militaristic talk. Korea's nuclear threats are not being taken lightly by the United States. We know very little of this cryptic country, which makes it difficult to comprehend what is going on inside of it. If Korea does launch these nuclear missiles, the United States will fight back. And who are the ones that are going to go to war? The high school and college aged students. This generation of students are so involved in their own worlds, that we are sometimes obliterate of what is going on around us. If a World War III starts sometime during our generation, we are going to have to know how to fight and how to protect our country. Staying connected is essential to comprehend our world and decisions we make daily. And we are going to have to be ready to do whatever our country needs us to do.