In the News: A Subpar Medical System

shay2013
Obamacare is a policy that affects everyone in the nation, no matter how young or old. Although it affects the entire United States of America, the teens and young adults of today will be directly affected and responsible for the consequences of this policy. For this reason it is imperative that they understand this topic in its entirety.
Being healthy is an utmost priority in most people’s lives. They often take precautions and make use of America’s health care system from the time they are conceived until their death. America relies on this system and trusts it in the worst of times. Now under Obamacare, the system everyone has known his or her whole lives is about to change. Although change is not always bad and Americans have faith in their government to do what they think is best for the people, it is important to be well informed on this topic and take a stand
Teenagers are the future of America and need to be involved in policies like Obamacare. This is the future of America and they are about to step head on into these things. Not caring will be detrimental and will make the task of dealing with this policy and its repercussions later on a daunting task. If the youth of today is informed and show interest in this now, they will be better prepared for what they will face in the future.