In the news: The Boston Incident

misosoupp01
The bombing in the Boston Marathon struck everyone with a shock. No one expected a bomb to suddenly explode at the end of the race and take the lives of hundreds of people.
With the shootings and bombings that have occurred over the past few years in America and around the world, we can find that society is gradually leveling down into a place where we can no longer find peace. Of course, after a few days, the incident diminishes into something so small no one bothers caring. But, time after time, these incidents can lead to bigger ones and these things can become more common so, that in the end, our world will just be a place filled with violence.
The Boston Marathon bombing killed many people, like an 8-year old boy who died while running to his father's arms, who had just finished the race. The boy's family will obviously not be able to recover from the fact that their son is dead. Why? Because they loved him and he was part of their family. If our parents or siblings died in an incident, we would not be able to smile the next day and continue with our lives. Therefore, when an incident like the Boston marathon occurs, we should not take this issue lightly, because there are people out there who are crying their hearts out just for another look at their loved ones.
To sum it all up, incidents like the Boston Marathon, are important in society, because it involves the future of our world and the loss of our loved ones. The answer to the question that is planted in all of our minds: 'What has the world come to?' can change with everyone's help.