"In The News" The Right To Be Happy

Rosie_Frank2
Since the US Supreme Court is debating gay marriage more teens and college students should pay more attention to what is going on. No matter what age group it is, there is always going to be gays. People need to realize this and also understand that other people being gay does, not affect any other people. If a person chooses to be gay that should be their choice and no one else. It shouldn’t be up to anyone else to decided who can and cannot be together. As far as it being called a marriage I do not agree with that. Two men or women being together in a marriage would go against the bible and religion and I can see why most people will not allow it to be called a marriage, but instead a civil union. Teens and college students need to be more aware of this because homosexual relationships are everywhere and are not going to disappear. Even if someone doesn’t like it they should still have respect for peoples opinions and choices. Instead of handling things immaturely and calling each other names we need to be mature about the situation.