In the news

littlebubba397
I think that young adults should pay very good attention to the bombing that happened in Boston on the fifteenth of April. This was a very tragic event happening at the end of the Boston marathon with 3 dead and over 175 injured. It was the 117th Boston marathon and is a 26.2 mile trek with two bombs going off around the finish line only about 75 yards away from each other on Boylston street about 2:50 pm. There were more than 27,000 runners that participated in this year’s even not including all of the people that were watching the race from the streets and it was especially crowded right by the finish line.
At this time there has been no one arrested for these crimes of the explosions. I think people need to pay attention to this is because it could be the start of the next 9/11 and because it was such a big event without anyone be arrested for them yet there is a very likely chance that they will try and do something similar again. They think that they disarmed more bombs so there was more that didn’t go off. There was also another bomb that happened at the JFK library starting a fire about the same times as the bombs went off in the marathon. There only seems to be the connection to the JFK bomb and the marathon ones were that they happened about similar times.
They have officially found some people responsible for the bombings. So hopefully that will mean that anything like it will not happen again but if they are a part of some organization that planned the bombing then we could have some serious trouble in our hands and could be having some more of these attacks so people should be watching the news and trying to find ways to help these people and if there is another incident that could affect their lives.