In The News: Boston Marathon Explosion

Billy24
“IN THE NEWS”
BOSTON MARATHON EXPLOSION
I think that this is a good topic to talk about since so many people have died from the explosion. Why would someone do that, blow up two bombs by a marathon? I think that we need to care about what it’s going on in Boston, because it’s a huge tragedy that people were murdered by supporting their families that are in the marathon. We should care about what has happened and try to care for those who have lost their families and friends. Why is this so important to us college and high school kids? This is very important, because we need to know what is happening in the world and the US. We are getting old enough to know what is happening in the world.
Comment by my_life13

The boston marathon is a big tragedy that has occured, It is sad to see and hear about what has happened. Who would be that crazy to set off a bomb while a marathon is happening! Everyone should play a big role in helping out and trying to figure out who has done it. Because once things like this happen everything tends to get out of hand. We cannot let that happen, we all familys and friends in this world that we dearly love. The world is going crazy! and that needs to change.
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:12:04 PM