News acticle; Same Sex Marriage.

eshkii
One of the most common topics i see in new papers is gay marriage, and how it wrong for people of the same sex marrying and stay with each other forever. But the way i see it is in most people come to America to try to escape from their religious believes. And America is a place where they say is, "Religious Freedom place" and most of the time they aren’t really getting what they want because they want to be happy and marry the one they love and want to be with the one person that make them happy and spent the rest of their life with. But in their culture in places around the world say that it’s against their culture to be married to the same sex. So i think that’s pretty much why people escape from their own country and come to America, a place where they can be happy and live a happy life with the person they want to be with for the rest of their life.
Nobody ever tries to stop you when you want to marry the person you love with the opposite sex? What wrong with people of the same sex wanting to get married? Same sex marriage protects the individual from pregnancies. It get the person to know one another very well enough to spend the rest of time and life with the person of the same sex.