In the News: Is being gay wrong?

Stephanie227
One of the biggest questions in the news right now is, is being gay wrong? Everyone has their own opinion, and it can't be changed. You can support your opinion with facts and try to prove your opinion is better.
Honestly i believe being gay is a life choose. There's nothing anyone can do to stop it. If someone wants to be gay that's their decision and nobody should stop you. Gay people are people like everyone else. They deserve to be happy just like you and me.
I don't understand why people throw as big of a fit as they do about it. As long as they aren't flamboyant about it, and act like any other person, except for their sexual orientation i don't see the big deal.
Not everyone feels the same way i do, but people completely disagree with me and that's perfectly fine. No one can change my mind. I don't understand why people throw a fit. They like to be happy, and like to express their feelings, and to be treated equal, so why can't gay's be the same way. The topic really irritates me, but i love expressing my feelings about it. I'm not gay, but i have family that is, and they deserve to be happy just like i do!