In the News: North Korea

colinmace.webster
In the news: North Korea has been thinking about declaring war on the United States. We, as in the United States, are taking precautions in other countries and other areas to prepare for the suspected attack. If North Korea ever tries to attack us, i believe we he have the fire power to end the war (saying that it is likely we go to war). if we do go to war, i believe it will be hard to understand for a lot of people. I think that the government will bring back the draft (if things between the U.S. and North Korea get worse). I think that they should bring the draft back because the U.S. has many people that are physically and mentally fit to fight for this country.
I think that Kim Jong-Un is someone who is lethal when given the chance to be. In my opinion he is not lethal at all. But we are giving him time to get his armies situated and he is becoming a bigger superpower each and everyday. But i know we cant do anything to them until they threaten us or an ally of us. So until then we have to wait in suspense until a missile is fired and then we can do what we do best. Spread peace and kick-ass!