In The News

jmc488
One issue that all high school students should be paying attention to is the threat that North Korea is making on the United States and South Korea. This is a very important news event that is going on and everyone should be paying close attention to the threats that they are making, like the threat of launching nuclear missiles at the United States. Although it is predicted that North Korea does not have the missile capability to nuke the U.S. it is still a topic that every high scholar should be paying attention to, because if we do end up going to war with North Korea it could end up starting a really big war possibly the 3rd world war. This would affect every single high scholar undoubtedly. How you ask? Well for one our economy will go way down and for two they might have to start issuing the draft again, meaning that any high scholar that is over 18 could be drafted to go to war. I’m now over 18 and a senior in high school and I already have a lot of plans for after high school and if the draft is issued then it could really mess up all of those plans that I have made. So this is a world event that I’m paying a lot of attention to because it can really affect my life in a lot of different ways, and it is an event that every high scholar should be paying attention too because it can affect all of our life’s dramatically.