In the news: North Korea vs. USA

daniel95
I think people should care about this new because. it is not just about another country but is actually about us. We could be under attack for the first time for real. America has never really been under attack, this could be the first time. the bad thing about this is that NordKorea have atomic bombs and they are more than willing to use them against the american population. they can destroy a city the size of New York in seconds.
How will the goverment react what will they to keep us safe?
thats something that i think people should care about, because is not just only about us but about our future.
Should we attack them or wait for them to attack us thats the question. Do they really want to attack us?
Comment by colinmace.webster

Are you dumb? Do you remember 9/11? Pearl harbor? We have two people schooling you now. im a complete dumbass and i still am smarter than you. I bet a piece of s#$% can get better grades than you.
Comment by asdfgjkl;'

This is not the first timet the U.S has been attacked; remember Pearl Harbor? It wasn't just a movie, real people sacrificed their lives just for being on an American naval base. And what about 9/11? We all remember the day we lost thousands of loved ones due to an attack from an outside terrorist group. People should be aware, but you should check your facts first. The U.S isn't the only threat North Korea is worried about so maybe you should just slow your roll.