In The News: Should We Go To War With North Korea?

Smiley
People are wondering if we are going to war against North Korea. And I wonder that myself, we all don't want to go to war again, but I think if we have to than we will, I myself is willing to join the Marines after I graduate from school, this wasn't what I was planning but it seems like there’s nothing to do about this threat we're getting from North Korea. My plans were to go to culinary school and become a bakery, but now that we might go to war my plans have changed. But if they keep threating us with their nuclear missiles than I think we should go to war, I know it's not the best thing to do but its best than them sending their nuclear missiles to us. But at the same time I don't want this to happen, but there’s noting that we can do, but hope we don't go to war again. Even if we don't go, my plans are still to join the Marines. I don't know if we will win toward North Korea, but I think it's worth a try. If they want to start a war with us, well than they can bring it on... I think once we send them a surprise than that is when battle begins once again. But we're trying our best not to send them that surprise, but I'm sure they are waiting for it. But for my opinion it doesn't matter if we go to war with North Korea, because either way I'll be ready to fight them.