In the News: Teens Should Care More

munchell
Sloane Reese April 5 2013
In the News" - What Current National or International News Story Do You Think More Teens and College Students Should Care About, and Why? I think that everybody should pay more attention to the news because the News is what is going on in our world. I think that everyone not just people in high school should know what is going on in the country. Because what is going on in the country and even in the different states. Because knowing want is going on in other states is so important because what is going on can affect people living in the states. For an state of California has banned gay marriage. That is all over the TV’s. I also think that the more we know what is happening in the world around us and better for our society. Because if it will have been again. We are prepared for it. Because of 911 securities in the airports is better than it was. Sometimes what is going on in one country can influence another. And I think that people need to know what is going on in other countries and states because knowing that there is a new pope in an Vatican City that is very important for now because for religion purposes not just for the beliefs but for the beliefs of different people. Here is a reason why we should know what is going on in England with Kate and William having their first baby. While we all know that Kate and William are royal and I think that everyone wants to be a king or a queen. Or a celebrity so we follow celebrities lifestyle you get away from life. And I know that the news can be very heartbreaking and very hard to hear. Because when we hear about students and people going to jail’s I think that makes it harder to watch the news. The world is full of crazy people and I think that the people on the news are just doing it to get attention from people. But I think teenagers should keep an open mind about having marriage equality in all 50 states. Because I know that wood really make a very big difference to the whole world. And that is all that you can hope for. Everyone finally being in peace and it is no secret that the world is on it is way of getting better. But we still hear about teens are doing drugs and having sex . As humans I think it is so very important to be wanting the news so that we can have a better understanding of our world and what goes on in it, and I also think as people we want to do bigger things which is why we do have the news so we can learn all about science and technology for the future and so that we can have a better understanding of our planet and the world around us