In the news: March Madness

littlefolidune
This year’s March madness could be titled the upset tournament, I mean Florida gulf coast going to the sweet 16 as a 15 seed? And La Salle, then there is my favorite Witchita state making it clear to the final 4 to take on Louisville. I am really pulling for a witchata Michigan game I think that would be a really fun and fast pace game to watch, but Louisville has been so high powered and the injury to Ware might make them even hungrier for a championship so you would have to think Louisville is the front runner. But the way the orange have been playing as of late they will be very tough to stop as well it’s really all up for grabs any of these 4 teams are more than capable of winning it all I can easily say this is the funnest year of the tournament that I have ever watched!
Comment by youngcashee

Ya man march madness is so beast. It always has upsets like a bosssss! There is nothin beaster then when forida gulf went that far. sherwin brown went complete boss beast mode just for march madness! I respect you having yo facts right! its tight!
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:40:01 PM