In the News: The Debate over Gay Marriage

LeaahH23
Well I have to say I think that gay marriage is no big deal, I see nothing wrong with the fact that a pair of the same sex wants to be together. I think that gay marriage should be legal and that those who share this life should have just about equal rights as everyone else in America. I mean this is American, aren’t you suppose to speak your mind as you please, to be free, freedom of religion, to share freedom just as everyone else around you. Falling in love is a good feeling that everyone should experience whether it’s with opposite sexes or the same sex, the love between the two is still the same, you care enough for that person to be with them. I think same sex marriage should be legal in the US, US citizens shouldn’t be so discriminating against those who wish to be with the same sex if they please, we shouldn’t hate them, we shouldn’t make fun of them neither, because whether we like it or not it’s all around, there human beings just like yourself, even if you don’t share that life we should just make the acception and accept the fact that the same sex marriage is just as normal as if opposite sexes were to marry one another. I mean if you can’t accept the fact of this then you shouldn’t say anything, you shouldn’t get in the way of some ones happiness and you can’t change what they feel or who they want to be with, if your religious and you believe that the guy upstairs wouldn’t accept this, wouldn’t allow this, wouldn’t like for this to happen and you think that every single human being is the same and should only be allowed with and opposite sex, everyone’s different, everyone believes in something different. Well then you are wrong you shouldn’t hate against them just because they aren’t how you pictured they’d be I see nothing wrong with them, they’re just like every other person with bright personalities.