"In The News" Gun Control...

golf girl
We need to know that guns are okay to have. Because in my own experience that I have had about guns. Is that guns are not a problem as long as you use them the right way. And if you are save with them than everything will be okay. But when you are fooling around and not having any safety in mind while you have guns and things than that is when guns are not safe anymore, so that’s why its Important to keep gun safety in mind.
Guns can be really fun. Especially when you are out doing what you love that might be hunting animals or going to cowboy shoots and just like shooting guns. I love to go out hunting every year and go up on the Mountain to go hunting. Like I get to enjoy the outdoors and have a fun time with my family. We sometimes have contests to see who gets the biggest bucks. My family and I are safe while we are around our guns.
I do understand that guns can be hurtful. Because guns might have a problem like while you are cleaning them they could go off and hurt you be nothing should go wrong if you handle guns with safety. I know that guns can accidently go off but they dose not mean that they are a bad thing it just means that we need to be extra safe around guns. But I think that guns are a good thing. Besides how else would be get food from if we had no guns we could not go hunting for our foods which would be way bad