In the News: Homosexual Marriage

otaku094
We should let Homosexuals get married for they are in love and part of America; as such we provide freedom for all but we are hypocrites for banning homosexuals from marrying and discriminating them. I say the government should allow as they are humans like us, they cry like us, hate like us, and bleed like us. We need to show more compassion then saying the lord this and lord that, if the lord doesn't allow such orientation then why are they around in the first place. They do work as well and just because you’re raised a certain way doesn't mean you have the same say to others in the world. We be denying them the very thing America promotes most Freedom and freedom of religion.
We need to allow gay marriage now, get discrimination out of the equation, and see by allowing marriage will show we have compassion, courage, and freedom for all to be joined in marriage for love can transcend to anyone’s heart and orientation. The lord has no say in such manners for if he didn't want homosexuals then he wouldn't have let people as unique as them in this world. Besides these discriminating thoughts and beliefs is the reason why America is getting weaker. We need to help fight until all are free to what they want and with no discrimination and prejudice toward each other and that all are able to work together as one unifying nation.
If anyone of you who feel the same way then show your courage and belief by working hard to help legalize homosexual marriage in your city, town, village, community, and where ever people are joining together to work hard to get people to realize the problems they are creating and allow for homosexual marriage in our loving nation.