In the News: Gun Control May Cause Problems In the Future

AlyssaMarie600
There are so many issues that people are talking about today. ALthough many of them are important, there is one in particular I believe is very important. This topic is gun control. Not everyone completely disagrees with gun control, however it's not just the guns that are the issue. Yes, many people want the right to bear arms to be taken in their own perspectives rather than the government's, but that isn't the only problem. Not only did the government take away guns, but they are beginning to take away freedom and privacy. Many people think that the gun control laws are just the beginning of the government's control on their personal lives. My family is all in agreement with that. The government has crossed the line, and people are going to be mad. The future may have a government that controls every aspect of life. This is a problem to teens especially because their future may be in great peril due to this. Gun control isn't just about limiting gun usage, but taking away control over your own life. Another problem that may even be in the near future is the people's anger. There may be another revolution about to begin. The people may rise up against the government. Whether it's before or after they have taken control of everything, nobody really knows. The only thing anyone knows is that the future of teens may be in danger due to these laws starting something like a revolution or a controlling government. Will the people stand up for themselves, or will the government finally take complete control?