in the news: fighting for gay rights

jumble1
Well as the years passed by, several people think that the same sex relationship are not natural and say that it's not right for others to be with the same sex. But I don’t see what the whole big idea about it; I mean some people of the same sex are attractive to each other. If they are happy their happy, I believe they should be left alone. Like basically people weren’t brought to this world to please one another, they are obviously aren’t perfect. Like anyone in this world is perfect themselves, well I’m just saying other couples or anyone should mind their own business about other people’s relationship, I’m sure they wouldn’t like people all up in their relationship. Besides there’s not a law in the book that says you can’t be with the same sex. It’s a free world after all, people can do what they want and are all free citizens of the United States; well at least some people are citizens in this country. Well like in school teachers tell us that we should treat others they we want to be treated, but when it comes to same sex couples. It becomes a really big deal; I mean a couple is a couple as like a person is a person. We’ve been always told to treat others respect, so I believe we should ALL treat gays and lesbians with RESPECT; they are people of this country after all!!!!!!!!