In the News: March Madness!! Syracuse Orangeman!!!

Ammon Mitchell
Syracuse has been putting on a show these past few games. Michael Carter-Williams has been leading the Orangeman these past few games with his outstanding play on the offensive side and especially his defense, forcing turnovers and getting plenty of steals. It's going to be a intense game versing Michigan. Michigan has very good shooters and great rebounders to get easy second chance points. But Syracuse just has to play defense like they have been the past few games especially on the defensive side and getting all the rebounds and limiting Michigan to second chance points. Syracuse will have this game in the bag if they do those few things and of course if they are shooting the ball with confidence and ball like they usually do. Go Syracuse!!!! Michael Carter-Williams will have a size advantage over his appoint so that will play a big key in the game!! Syracuse just has to play there game!!!
Comment by michness

Syracuse is the greatest! My favorite player is CJ Fair :) I hope we win on Saturday!