In the News: US Government debates GAY MARRIAGE!!

Junisha27
I honestly think that we should care about this is gay marriage debate because as future citizens of this nation are a part of this too. I don’t think we should add or consider gay marriage because for one thing it corrupts the whole meaning of marriage and it doesn’t gain anything for teenagers and for the future of this nation.

We as teens have to listen to everyone in this world talk about how even if we wanted to prevent it; they think it will still happen but not if we stop it when they first recognize it as children. For example some parents are showing their kids rated R movies thinking that kids don’t understand what they are watching but statistics show that 66% of children (ages 10 to 16) surveyed say that their peers are influenced by TV shows.

This is getting to a point where teens are having to fight for everything that the government decides on but don’t consider the future citizens of the nation. So when you think about what you want to have happen in gay marriages consider the possibility that the teens have other opinions on the same matter.