In the news: Obama pushes for gun control.

sugar95
Obama really pushes for gun control and for people to not be able to own guns. What he doesn’t seem to realize is that the bad guys who go around shooting people are going to find guns and shoot people either way. If they don’t obey the laws of not killing people they obviously aren’t going to obey the law that they can’t own a gun. Obama doesn’t even seem to realize that his own body guards are all carrying guns. He’ll probably let them keep their weapons even if he gets his way of no guns, and yet it should work the same way for law abiding citizens. He realizes that bad guys are still going to have guns so his body guards are still going to carry guns to protect him. And yet citizens can’t have guns to protect themselves. He obviously isn’t thinking very clearly. I think that we can have a say in what happens with guns. There are already protests going on to keep guns. Whether he takes guns away from us or not, the serial killers are still going to carry guns and kill people. We just won’t have a way to protect ourselves any more. That’s why this seems to be the most important to me; we need a way to protect ourselves. Those who have guns are going to abide by the rules of owning one and only use it when needed. The bad guys are still going to be bad and do exactly what they want whether Obama says they can or can’t. If they won’t listen now then they won’t listen later.