My Favorite TV Show: The Amazing World of Gumball

kisaldivar1995
The Amazing World of Gumball is most definitely my favorite show by far. It has almost everything an immature teenage girl needs, humor, story, and most importantly weirdness. Now you might think that I am a freshman or maybe a sophomore, but you would be wrong to assume that. I am a 17 year old senior in high school. I watch the show with my brother, who is 15, and I was even the one to show him the show. We watch this show together, as well as with my family. This might seem strange to some people, but it is something we have always done. No matter what was on TV or who was watching it, we all sat down as a family and had our family time.
Because I am 17, and especially because I am a girl, you might be a little bit shocked at what my favorite TV show is. One normally might think that someone like me would like to watch American Idol, Glee, or Pretty Little Liars, girly shows. But I have never found those types of shows interesting. I have found immaturity interesting, and even like some shows that would be considered manly. These shows portray life in a different way, a way that I would like to live. A life full of humor and reality, rather than secrets and lies.
I have always watched cartoons, they are my favorite. They can portray the world in a way that might be impossible to see in real life. They are full of imagination, and life even though they are not real. You can feel the characters emotions, and can look at things from their perspective. Cartoon are like children, they always speak their minds, they are open books, and they are interesting and fun to watch.
To me the Amazing World of Gumball combines all of the qualities I like in TV shows into one. It is hilarious, you fall in love with the characters, and it does all of these things in a fun and original way.
Comment by JuanTaco

your right, this show is very hilarious. I was watching this with my little sister and it was just funny, I couldn't get enought of it. the characters are the best. this T.V. show is great!
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 4:51:30 PM