My Favorite TV show: I wish my school was just like Glee.

RichieBruce
Glee is hands down my favorite show currently airing on television, with a few others nearly as important. The reason for that has to be the close relation to my life, and more or less the morals I take from the show. I watch this show with my family and my friends, we all have our favorite seasons, episodes, and characters, but we all still agree the show is just amazing. Although that is not the case every single time we watch it.
As new seasons come and go, so do the characters we all love so much, and along with them are their traditions. I have noticed the lack of ‘slusheing’ happening in the newest season, and the writers are getting more and more into mainly focusing on the characters love life. What happened to the old Glee? The rivalry between Glee club and Sue Sylvester? The ‘slusheing’ of the Glee members? I know after they won Nationals that the school respected them, but honestly, it took away the old Glee. I for one love the new Glee just about as much but I would prefer the original first three seasons over the most recent. However, I still won’t give up on Glee, and I will continue to let it take over my Thursday nights.
I may be a little hurt over the change in how Glee is written, but I still am glued to the television every time I watch it. They cliff hang nearly every episode, making me scream having to wait a week. Especially in the most recent episode. Everyone at the wedding was ‘having a good time.’ But what about Mrs. Pillsbury? Is she going to return and face Will about why she ran out of the wedding? What about Rachael, is she pregnant? Whose baby is it? Is Brody a prostitute? All these questions continue to bug me, especially since they’re going on a hiatus, returning March seventh. Which I honestly believe is to make the viewer’s go crazy over all the drama in the show. Which is why I will never give up on Glee, and I’ll continue to watch it.
Basically, through my rant over the new Glee, the drama, and the need for them to stop having gaps between episodes, it’s my favorite because of it adaptability within the show and how it’s relatable to the viewers. Within the show, the Glee club does not shy away or shun anyone for their differences; they continue to love every unique aspect of the world. They have gay kids, transgender kids, cheerleaders, jocks, and just those unknown kids. Which I feel is why the viewers are so inspired by the show. Also, it’s so relatable in the same aspect. These kids show the viewer’s it is okay to be how they are, and it is okay to except people for the way they are. That is why I think Glee is one of the best shows currently airing on television, and why I think it should, and most likely will, continue to air for years to come.