My Favorite TV Show: Pretty Little Liars

Erklouise
My most favorite show that I could not go a week without watching would be Pretty Little Liars. It comes on at 8 every Monday, I've watched the show since it has come out. Every episode leaves you wanting to know what comes next, so that's a reason why I can't stop watching it. It's more of a suspense TV show, where a group of girls loose there bestfriend because she was murdered & are now trying to figure out who was the person who killed there bestfriend.
Comment by torimykell95

I love Pretty Little Liars! I've been watching it since it aired too. I feel unbalanced if I miss an episode. So I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty much addicted. Although lately I feel like the episodes have just been carrying on and there isn't much happening. I want something crazy to happen or something to get me excited like the episodes usually do. Lately I feel like it's just a whole lot of nothing. But I still love the show and I'm still addicted! :-)
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:01:47 PM
Comment by Sam10

I also LOVE Pretty Little Liers! I have acutally just statred it on Netflix a few weeks ago and im already done with the first season! Its super intense and like you said it just leaves you wanting more and you just dont want it to end! Nice choice in shows:)
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:06:12 PM