My Favorite TV Show: Modern Family; portal to amercan normality

matt1201
Television, in the past, present, and future, shapes America. What we see on our television screens may be comically controversial to downright dramatic. Whatever it may be it allows us to keep in the loop with modern American culture. The best, most controversial, hilarious, heartwarming, and addictive television show ever is Modern Family. You have different types of families that show us that it is not bad to be different. It enables us to see different ways of life. You have the two homosexual parents, the old man and young woman, and the ”normal” American family. Due to this show, people discover and come to love, the differences that America is currently dealing with.
America has always had cultural variation and in the more recent past, ostracized types of family types have been popularized. Modern Family is the show that highlights all of these comically. While you watch Modern Family you think about all of the negative hubbub that surrounds these types of families that are the new norm. It is a show that makes you realize that difference is not always as bad as it is made out to be. You see all of the love and compassion that you have in your own home. It is just a different way of getting it. Modern Family takes arcane ideas and makes them comically simple.
When you take yourself away from all of the negative energy surrounding these American ideas you can admire all of the quirkiness and crazy of Modern Family. Love and happiness is everywhere and this show fantastically proves it. It is okay to be different and when you bring it out in a hilarious mixture of families intertwined somehow with each other, perfection is reached. Modern Family is the great American portal that allows you to share all of the controversial love that in the end, brings us together as a people. Modern Family is heartwarming, hilarious, and beautiful. You turn it on and you just can not take your eyes off of it.
Comment by daniel95

Modern Family is one of my favorite shows. It shows the audience a simple but funny family. Excellent actors which make this TV shows even better. This family do everything which a simple and normal family does and that's what makes it so funny. I totally agree with you. :)
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 4:41:35 PM