My Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead

big writer 95
The Walking Dead is the greatest show I have ever seen. Every part of the show is perfect and well thought out. Every episode keeps you on the edge of your chair as you never know what will happen next. The Walking Dead draws the viewer in and makes you feel for the characters lives. It makes you wonder if in the same situation would you be able to keep your head end survive. It is my favorite show and I hope it never ends.
Comment by Billy24

The walking dead is also my favorite show. It has a lot going on at once, it also explains how much you need to get along with other people. Unless you are like the redneck who likes to do everything alone. Teamwork and working with a partner is probably the most important part of this show, they would all be dead if they were not with some one at all times
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:56:39 PM
Comment by k_marie_11

I too have become addicted to The Walking Dead. My friends and I get together and watch episode after episode, and when there is a new one, it's a big deal. The show is so captivating and sucks the viewers in. Everyone in the show has ties to everyone else, and everything is so intertwined. The twists that get thrown in just add to the suspense. My friends and I now use quotes from the show pretty much on a daily basis, and we talk about it all the time. Whoever came up with the idea for the show was a genius.
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 4:36:26 PM
Comment by RedTwist

The Walking dead has easily become one of my most favorite TV shows. The suspense that it brings is something that so many other TV shows fail to utilize and control in a way that gets you interested into wanting to know what will happen next. I am eagerly wanting to watch the rest of season 3, but methods on how to watch the new episodes are very thin, so that too is also adding to this "craving". I hope that the show does not get canceled like many other series that I start to get interested in, but I am happy that there is a great demand for the show so I have faith in TNT to keep it Alive.
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 7:20:12 PM