STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

My Favorite TV Show: Buckwild

taylor williams
my favorite tv show is buckwild and honey boo boo. the reason i love buckwild is because there lives seem so care free. i love being out in the country doing whatever i want. they have no rules really, but they never get into trouble. they are always with there friends having fun. i would love to have a week and weekend like the people on buckwild have. Honey boo boo is also my other favorite tv show because they are so funny. they do the craziest stuff, that nobody here does really. they have a pet chicken that lives inside there house. i dont know anybody like that. i love both of these shows because there so funny and they make me laugh.
Rate this:
Comment by jmc488

I love Buckwild it is one of my favorite shows, it reminds me of all the crazy fun stuff that I have done through my life but I wish that my life could have been little more like theirs in the sense that they never get in trouble for what they do. To life a wild crazy fun life full of adventure without consequences would be awesome but sadly in the real world there is consequences and you can’t do half the stuff that they do without getting into some kind of trouble.
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:22:38 PM
Rate this:
Comment by torimykell95

I watched the episodes of Buckwild, although I didn't really hooked on it, it definitely had it's funny moments. A lot of the people on there drove me nuts, but I got some good laughs. :-) I love Here Comes Honey Boo Boo though! It's one of my favorite shows. All my family and friends give me a hard time over it because they think it's so dumb, but I love it! Honey Boo Boo's whole family is hilarious! I love how they're themselves and don't care what others think. My favorite episode is when they are interviewing Alana and she sneezes snot out of her nose. It's super gross, but I couldn't help but get a kick out of it. I hope the show airs for a long time! :-)
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:08:45 PM
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy