My Favorite TV Show: Buckwild

taylor williams
my favorite tv show is buckwild and honey boo boo. the reason i love buckwild is because there lives seem so care free. i love being out in the country doing whatever i want. they have no rules really, but they never get into trouble. they are always with there friends having fun. i would love to have a week and weekend like the people on buckwild have. Honey boo boo is also my other favorite tv show because they are so funny. they do the craziest stuff, that nobody here does really. they have a pet chicken that lives inside there house. i dont know anybody like that. i love both of these shows because there so funny and they make me laugh.
Comment by jmc488

I love Buckwild it is one of my favorite shows, it reminds me of all the crazy fun stuff that I have done through my life but I wish that my life could have been little more like theirs in the sense that they never get in trouble for what they do. To life a wild crazy fun life full of adventure without consequences would be awesome but sadly in the real world there is consequences and you can’t do half the stuff that they do without getting into some kind of trouble.
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:22:38 PM
Comment by torimykell95

I watched the episodes of Buckwild, although I didn't really hooked on it, it definitely had it's funny moments. A lot of the people on there drove me nuts, but I got some good laughs. :-) I love Here Comes Honey Boo Boo though! It's one of my favorite shows. All my family and friends give me a hard time over it because they think it's so dumb, but I love it! Honey Boo Boo's whole family is hilarious! I love how they're themselves and don't care what others think. My favorite episode is when they are interviewing Alana and she sneezes snot out of her nose. It's super gross, but I couldn't help but get a kick out of it. I hope the show airs for a long time! :-)
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:08:45 PM