My Favorite TV Show: Blue Exorcist

Kyura_Toshi
My favorite show is Blue Exorcist. It is an anime that I have fallen in love with ever since I started watching it. The show is focused around the two sons of Satan fighting demons, and keeping their father from entering the world of humans. One son, Rin, can access the powers of Satan by unsheathing a sword that seals his powers. The story line was great, and I was sad to see it end. In the end, Satan possesses his son, Yukio, and tries to kill Rin and his friends. After a well thought out plan, they exorcise Satan from Yukio, and destroy the gate allowing all of the demons through to the human world. The twins had to overcome many obstacles, including each other. At the end of the show, Rin and Yukio travel to where they were born, and decide to keep the human world safe from demons, and their father.