My Favorite TV show- Guy Code

jmc488
My favorite TV show has to be Guy Code for a few reasons. For one it is really funny and can make you laugh hysterically especially when you have had a long day at school or work you can come home and watch it and it will improve your mood immensely. It is also full of fact and truths about guys and the code that every guy should follow, so when you watch it you’re getting your daily laugh and some insightful knowledge.
Comment by littlebubba397

o yeah know exactly what you mean it is a very funny show and it is really cool when they talk about stuff that actually applies to my life.
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:19:10 PM
Comment by JuanTaco

This show is great, it is funny! when I get home from schoo,l it is usually on. I always enjoy watching it. They give some pretty funny advice. I like how they can just come up with a lot of weird topics about everyday life. its a great show!
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 4:37:35 PM
Comment by Dee

it is a great show to watch and has some cool information on some weird things, like how to handle situations and how to prevent some bad things too ,but it is really awesome to watch whenever it is on.
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 4:42:12 PM
Comment by mho103

Guy Code is one of my favorite shows to watch, it's very funny if you got a great sense of humor, they always have funny jokes to go along with what their taking about. Plus they can give you some good advice on some subjects, and a code that should be followed by all guys.
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 7:19:33 PM
Comment by chances123

Guy code is one of the greatest shows made I think for MTV. I like this show because it has alot of good information and principles on "Guy Code." Also when I want to laugh or see something funny ill watch this..
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 7:26:02 PM
Comment by kfr094

haha yeah guy code is funny. Me and boyfriend watch it sometimes. it is true what they say on guy code. good advice on some things. it cool show. those guys are funny.
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 9:10:34 PM