My Favorite TV Show

danilaporta
Danielle LaPorta
Television Essay

Every Tuesday night at 8 PM, my favorite television show Glee is on. Glee is a show that is based around singing and dancing. Every episode there is a new theme and different genres of songs that are sang. This show is a mixture of High School Musical and Grease. The songs that are played are usually the popular ones that are currently playing or old ones that you can’t stop listening to. Glee is always updated with the newest fads and songs which keeps today’s generation so interested. Not only today’s generation but my older siblings and parents as well.
I look forward to watching this show every week. The story line and drama are so “juicy” that show keeps you wanting more. You can’t possibly look away while watching because every scene and song are so entertaining. I can’t think of a reason why someone wouldn’t like this show. The internal and external problems dealt within this show are taken one by some of the things that happen in today’s society. You can really relate to how some of the characters feel with every situation. In my opinion, this show is great in all aspects. I highly recommend watching this show because you’ll become addicted, speaking from experience!